Post a list of your top five favourite fics you've written, regardless of fandom or the reason you love them. This isn't about the BEST things you've written, but what you LOVE most. Then tag five other people to do the same.
5) One of the Princes [JAG, Webb gen, PG-13] I wrote this based on musesfool's Psalm Challenge. Out of all the JAG fic I've written, I think this was the only Webb-centric one I ever wrote. I say it's gen, but there's obvious Webb/Mac leanings, considering the point in the series. I like this one because it manages to incorporate the quote subtly (unlike some of the songfics I wrote way back when. I shudder when I think of those).
4) Buttercup's Baby [The Princess Bride, gen, PG] I wrote this for yuletide 2004. It forced me out of the comfort zone of my usual fandoms, and made me abandon most of the cliches I'd become so fond of. Based on the reception, it seems I succeeded.
3) Maybe [JAG, AJ/Mac, PG-13] The last JAG fic I ever wrote (ETA: wait, I lied; I wrote an episode fix for "Fair Winds and Following Seas"). I just realized that a lot of the fic I wrote in 2005 was quite stylized; I guess I'd finally found my niche. (Until I stopped writing. I really should get back to that.) I like this one, again, because of the subtlety. The romance isn't heavy-handed, and I tried to avoid verbosity.
2) Sunset [NCIS, gen, PG] This is actually four drabbles related to "Twilight". I think I got the character voices down quite nicely.
1) Other Than Soulmates [Stargate SG-1, Sam/Daniel, PG] Again, subtle, quiet romance, which I think suits this pairing. I think this is my favorite fic of mine (even if it wasn't quite as popular as Beholder) because of the ending.
"A Pirate's Life" would've made this list, had I ever written more than three chapters, and if I wasn't in the middle of doing a complete rewrite (to include Cam (without pants, at one point), and to make it more linear).