1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Where were your parents born?
My mom was born in Westerly, RI. I believe my father was born in Mystic, CT.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Acrobat Reader 6.0.
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Pizza Hut. Stop laughing at me!
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Oh. Um... actually, two summers ago, at a friend's house. Since then, I've become far too self-conscious to wear a bathing suit in public.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yup. Junior year of high school, I was in my school's performance of "Lucky Dollar, Private Eye." I played Earthquake Debris. And this year, I'm going to be in my school's performance of "Chamber Music", as the Woman with Notebook (Gertrude Stein).
7. How many kids do you want?
I don't really know. So far, I don't want any. But that may change over time.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Rap. Too much bad rap music has been inflicted on me for me to ever like that genre again.
9. Are you registered to vote?
Yes, I am--I just registered this year, actually.
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
No. Should I?
12. Ever prank call anybody?
No. I don't plan on it, either.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Nope. Seeing as I don't drive, I've never had this problem. :-)
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Are you fucking insane?
16. Do you have a garden?
I live in a dorm room. How is this possible? I do, however, have an orange tree in my room.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
Calvin and Hobbes, always and forever. Although Dilbert runs a very close second.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
The first verse, yeah. Does anyone know all of the words to all of the verses of "The Star-Spangled Banner"?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower at night.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
I haven't seen any yet this month, though I caught the tail end of my favorite movie, The American President, playing on TNT. I am going to see The School of Rock this weekend, though.
21. Favorite pizza topping?
Ham and pineapple. I love Hawaiian pizza.
22. Chips or popcorn?
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
I don't. I prefer lip gloss, actually.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
The fuck you say?! No!
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No. Why would I want to do that?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
Apple juice. Orange is too acidic for me.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
Oh. Um... my sister. We went to Pizza Hut, because I'm cheap and that's all I could afford.
28. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Never. Last time there was a presidential election, I wasn't old enough to vote--and last time there was an opportunity to vote here, I didn't know about it. People do actually need to tell us these things...
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I don't do tomatoes, thank you very much.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Well, I won one for winning a spelling bee in eighth grade. Does that count?
32. Are you a good cook?
I'm a good baker. Cooking... not so much. I can cook Ramen noodles or macaroni and cheese out of the box.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Yup. Well, other people's, really, since I don't own a car.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
No. I'm too cheap for that.
35. Sprite or 7-up?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? how about school?
No. On both accounts.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Um... this was a while ago. Trident White gum, those little Snickers Bites thingies, and a Sprite.
38. Ever throw up in public?
What counts as public? I threw up in my aunt's van once, but that's it.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
True love. I think. :-)
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Lust at first sight? Sure.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
42. Can ex's be friends?
I guess. It really depends on the reason behind the split.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
I've never visited anyone in the hospital.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
I was born with a full head of black hair--but then I became bald. Bald as a ping-pong ball.
45. What did you eat today?
French toast sticks, eggs, sausage, apple juice, chicken sandwich, McDonald's French fries, Sprite, corn, baked potato, steak, ice cream.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
I very rarely stay up late enough to watch SNL. If I thought about it... I'd say the Church Lady. Or "Bill Clinton".
47. What was the name of your first pet?
Peaches. She was an orange tabby. I was four.
48. What is in your purse?
Um... pens, pencils, highlighter, hairbrush, mirror, lip gloss, concealer, tweezers, Palm Pilot, graphing calculator, phone card, ATM card, keys, ID, Waldenbooks card, old high-school ID (I don't know why), checkbook, cash. That's all I can think of right now.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Watch The Daily Show.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
That I actually got a seat on the train for the ride home.