1) Grab the book nearest to you. Turn to page 18. Find line 4.
"...factories producing food and drink often exude slightly disconcert-..." (from Sweets: A History of Candy by Tim Richardson)
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? Open air. If I stretched far enough, my door.
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV? Law & Order.
4) WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is. 4:20 p.m.
5) Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? Ha! 4:20 p.m.!
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Cars driving by the open window.</b>
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing? One hour ago, to walk home from class.
8) Before you came to this website, what did you look at? Word document for "Unexpected Discoveries".
9) What are you wearing? Black sweater, patterned skirt.
10) Did you dream last night? Yes, but I don't remember what it was about.
11) When did you last laugh? Sarcastically, about ten minutes ago. For real, a little over an hour ago.
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in? On my side, a calendar. On my roommate's side, photographs, a clock, artistic creations of some sort.
13) Seen anything weird lately? Uh... someone campaigning for student government president posted a flyer inside a shower stall. That was pretty weird.
14) Last movie you saw? Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I wanna get that on DVD.
15) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? My college education. :-P
16) Tell me something about you that I don't know. I really don't like using the telephone.
17) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would send George Bush to the moon. He seems so intent on going there anyway.
18) Do you like to dance? No.
19) George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years? See 17.
20) Imagine your first child is a girl. What do you call her? Kathryn Elizabeth.
21) [Same question for a boy] Patrick William.
22) Would you ever consider living abroad? Sure! London, Rome, Athens... why? You wanna send me? *grin*